Sunday, August 28, 2011

WTF

WTF is SO what's swirling around in my head! You know how I was waiting for AF to show her head and get cycle 2 going, well she didn't show. I went in for blood work Friday afternoon to see what's up. What's up is I'm "pregnant"! I know right, WTF? I got a negative,no line test last Wednesday night - two days after AF was suppose to be here. NOW you are telling me I'm preggo?! Eric and I were SO confused. My levels are low so either a) it's a natural miscarriage b) it's ectopic c) I ovulated later then except (even with the trigger shot). I don't know what to think but I know for sure I had under 20ml of hcg in my system last Wednesday night and now I have much more! It's crazy. I'm confused and pissed. If my doctor is correct and this is an inconclusive pregnancy, which probably won't work - I'm super pissed. What is up with my freakin' body. Two 1st times getting pregnant but possible two not sticky beans - URGH! It's hard to have hope when your doctor doesn't. He's trying to compare last time with this time - he can't. Last time I got a positive the day after my period and this time I didn't. It was NEGATIVE. So maybe I ovulated late and/or implanted a little later. I don't know what's up but I haven't been the best pregnant girl because I didn't think I was pregnant! OMG! Why, WHY me!

Blood work and u/s tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will know more soon. I guess we can cross our fingers for late ovulation...we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment