Friday, August 12, 2011

Don't Know What to Think or Feel

Well here I sit, 10dpo and I have a few symptoms here and there but I'm seriously not trying to think to much about the whole situation. I'm taking everything day by day. If AF shows, she should be here around Tuesday. I really hope she stays away but I think everyone at 10dpo feels "out". It's natural to have doubts and I'm just trying to be natural!

Symptoms so far:

I'm always wet feeling. My undies have water marks (TMI, I know but it's true). Watery/stretchy cm.
On/off cramps since last week
A little "off" feeling
There are other things but I don't know if it's pregnancy relate or not: gassy, tender boobs on/off since last week(probably progesterone), bloated, stuffy nose, vivid dreams since a few days ago.

Oh well, I guess we will have to wait and see! Fingers and toes crossed PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment