Friday, August 19, 2011

On To The Next...

Well, my test had one line so now I'm just waiting on Aunt Flo to show her ugly, ugly face. Then it will be on to Cycle two. I was sad at first but now I'm fine. I'm fine because I would rather it happen and happen right. Right meaning: healthy and very sticky. Last time it happened the first cycle and it ended in a not so good way. Maybe we are meant for a May baby? That sounds nice to me.

Truthfully, I have some relief in not having to worry because once I see those lovely two lines, the worrying will commence to the highest level it can and that's not fun. I will be thrilled, over joyed and elated that I'm pregnant but now I'm one of those people who have to get past the miscarriage hump and that can feel like light years away.

I know my time will come. Baby Sam is up there with God, waiting for the right moment to help pick out the perfect, super healthy baby brother or sister for Claire. I have faith and hope!

Hopefully I will update soon when I see the Doc!

TGIF everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment