Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Waiting

Well, my last pill of progesterone is in and now I wait. Wait for AF to show it's face and we can move on, get start, let hope and faith take it's course! I'm secretly hoping I got pregnant on my own because I'm pretty sure I ovulated last week, we shall see!
I just get in moods where I never think I will be pregnant (successfully) again! It makes me sad and angry. Then a sense of relief comes over my, I really think it's my faith and hope that let me know, I will. I just wanted it so bad. Think of something you want night now and you can't have it, it drives you insane. Thankfully I have a crazy two year old to keep me super busy! She's my everything right now! Thank God I have her, she makes me think happy thoughts!
Well hopefully soon I will be peeing on a stick and I will see a nice dark positive! I don't just want to be pregnant, I want to be pregnant with a super healthy/sticky bean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment