Friday, September 16, 2011

It was....

POSITIVE

Let's hope that my body can follow through with an amazingly strong egg release!
I had some major cramps last night so I think that had to be a good sign. I at least hope it was. Like I said before, I'm not trying to get my hopes too high but I have faith that one of these times God will bless Eric and I with a super healthy, sticky, long lasting baby brother or sister for Claire.
I just pray I made the right decision. I really want this to be it.


Dear God.
Please bless us as we are on this wild ride. Life is full of ups and downs and even these moments aren't really down, they are just small bumps in the road. I so badly want another baby. A baby brother or sister for Claire to play with, laugh with, argue with and everything else sibling "love" is all about. I pray that Eric and I can do this on our own, like a normal healthy trying to conceive couple. It's hard to feel broken. I pray you grant me healthy and that those last two times were something that we had no control over or anything we did. Please let us get pregnant with a healthy, sticky baby. A miracle baby. I know you know how much I want this child and all the future ones. Please bless us, keep us all safe and healthy. Our family is strong and so full of love. We are ready to spread that love to another child.
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment