Friday, July 15, 2011

I Think My "Visitor" Should Be Here Soon

Yup, I'm pretty sure my special friend is right around the corner. The progesterone has been stopped and now we wait. Spotting has started. I'm thinking we missed ovulation last month but seriously, I'm not bummed. I never expected for that to happen. Who knows it could have been my hormones playing a joke. Anywho -I'm really excited that this month, we have a chance like all the "normal" couples out there. I'm not looking forward to all the doctor appointments, blood draws, u/s, meds etc.. but I will do ANYTHING for baby number 2. I know baby B, now named Sam, is looking down and picking out the healthiest brother or sister for Claire. I will keep you posted, with my upcoming appointments. I will be calling doc as soon as AF shows her very ugly face. Praying for one (or two) healthy bean(s) this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment