Wednesday, April 13, 2011

U/S

Well I had my u/s yesterday- everything is measuring okay (6 weeks) but we couldn't see a heartbeat. We saw, gestational sac, yolk sac and a small fetal pole.  I know that's it's really early and we are at the start of "you may or may not" be able to see the heartbeat. I'm actually okay. I've actually googled the sh*t out of the topic and found it could go either way. Many ladies say they went in for the 6 week scan and saw no heartbeat but saw a heartbeat a week or two later, others never saw a heartbeat and some said that their doctors don't even do u/s until 7+ weeks because before that it's just too early. I'm just happy to know that it's a) not ectopic (so it can not hurt me) and b) it's not a blight ovum(which means an empty gestational sac) there is hope. Although I have none, there is a glimmer. I know it's all out of my hands, it's all up to God and the little bean within. If he wants a heartbeat, then he will have to work hard to grow, change and get that little heart a flickering. I go back on Monday to see if anything as changed. I'm not expecting much. I just hope if this bean isn't stronge that we can get back to ttc baby #2 very soon. If not now, I know soon enough I will be pregnant with a stronge, healthy baby bean.  ::Sticky baby vibes:: ::heart vibes::

No comments:

Post a Comment